Contact us to make your booking:
- when you would like to bring your group to visit (with a couple of back up dates if possible, in case we are unable to accommodate your first choice)
- which programme you are interested in
- contact details for your school so that we can send you your booking confirmation
- HCC schools only: your organisation unit number
- the number of children and adults you would like to bring (see adult:pupil ratios)
- what learning outcomes you hope to achieve
- any specific needs your pupils have such as learning or physical difficulties
- if your group would like to visit the shop, or pre-order souvenir goody bags from our Gift Shop
After booking we recommend making a familiarisation visit to acquaint yourself with the Museum, either independently or by making an appointment to see our learning team. Further information about making a familiarisation visit.
Once you have made your booking we will send you:
- Confirmation of your booking with the date, times, number of children and adults and the programme you have booked
- Your itinerary for the day
- Teacher's Pack for the museum
- Teacher's Pack specific to the programme you have booked
We operate within Hampshire Cultural Trust's rigorous Health and Safety policy. To provide you with help in completing your risk assessment see our hazard assessment guidance.
Please contact our Bookings Officer regarding payment of your visit.