Hampshire Cultural Trust was established in 2014 to promote Hampshire as a great cultural county and to operate arts and museums facilities previously operated by Hampshire County Council and Winchester City Council. We manage and support 26 arts and museums attractions across Hampshire (23 directly and three in partnership), and deliver county-wide outreach programmes that bring great culture to local communities. We work with young people and target audiences from diverse backgrounds in all areas including literature, rural arts touring, the visual arts and local history. In addition, we look after 2.5 million objects relating to Hampshire’s internationally significant cultural heritage.
Hampshire Cultural Trust exists to provide a platform for world class arts, culture and heritage. It does this by:
- Working in partnership regionally, across the UK and internationally
- Managing and supporting 26 arts venues and museums
- Showcasing Hampshire’s rich heritage
- Acting as an economic catalyst for regeneration and skills development
- Contributing towards creating the kind of offer that will attract more visitors of all ages and backgrounds to the region.
We will be renowned for creating world-class culture in Hampshire.
We champion, showcase, connect and empower Hampshire’s culture and its creative economy.
Our vision and strategic plan sets out how we intend to achieve this by 2025.
We are always…
Fresh and exciting
Respectful but challenging
To find out how we put our values into action click here
Our Vision and Strategic Plan explains how we aim to transform culture in Hampshire by 2025, read more..
Please click the following to find out more about our Supporters and Funders
Please click the following to view our Annual Review 2015/16