Milestones is the ideal day out for all ages of groups, with discounted entry for 15+ persons.
Just a few minutes from the M3, we are easily accessible and provide free coach/ minibus parking right in front of the museum.
Your visit can last 2-4 hours.
The benefits for Coach Company and Group visits
- Drop off point right outside the museum and extensive free pre-bookable coach/minibus parking.
- Free familiarisation trips (please pre-book)
- Free audio-guide tour
- Pre-book a visit to the 1940s sweet shop Tuesday to Friday, 1–3pm (subject to availability). Old pennies can be pre-booked and paid for on the day at £1 per old penny for your 2oz ration of sweets.
- Pre-book a special presentation by our costumed interpreters such as 'Home Front Happy Hour'. (Subject to availability)
- Pre-book delicious cooked meal, cream tea or tea/ coffee and cake for your group, served in our 'Memory Lane' café for up to 30 persons. Two sittings can be provided if your pre-booked group is up to 60 persons. Please pre-book at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit. Please ask our Event and bookings co-ordinator for menu options for your group.
- Free wheelchair/mobility scooter hire (please pre-book)
- Free entry for coach drivers
- 10% discount for coach drivers in museum shop
- Free meal voucher for coach drivers
Discounts for pre-booked groups of 15 or more
Pre-booked group prices of 15+ persons
- Group adult and concession: £10.00
- Child (aged 5-15 yrs) : £6.50
To pre-book your group of 15+ persons please call 01256 639562 / or please leave your message/ enquiry with reception on 01256 639550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a combined day out with Milestones and Mid Hants Railway 'Watercress Line', please contact the Group Reservations department at the Watercress Line Tel 01962 733810.